Pathologist Interview Request

Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

emmarosebyrd

Pathologist Interview Request

Post by emmarosebyrd »

Hi:

My name is Emma and I am a high school senior in Gilbert, Arizona. I am currently in English 101 and, for one of my assignments, I am required to interview a pathologist and use the answers to write an essay about a career in pathology. I would be so appreciative if someone could answer the following questions. My teacher is also requiring a name for my citations. Please feel free to email me directly if you prefer. Thank you for your time.

1.Why did you want a career in pathology?

2.What was the most difficult part of becoming a pathologist?

3.Is there anything about the job that has surprised you?

4.What personality traits do you possess that have helped you to enjoy this job and/or to be successful at it?

5.How has this job affected your personal relationships and/or family life, if at all?

6.What stresses you out the most about being a pathologist?

7.What is a typical day for you?

8.What was the worst day of your job? The best?

9.Have you ever wished that you did not pursue this career? Why?

10.What is the most difficult part of your job?

11.What is the most common task you perform?

12.What is your favorite thing about being a pathologist?

13.Do you ever work directly with patients? Other doctors? Police officers?

14.How do you separate work from home? Is it difficult to do so?

15.Do you ever have to appear in court?

16.How has this job changed your view of life, if at all?

17.What advice would you give to someone who is just starting their studies? Someone who is starting to apply for jobs?

18.Are you content with where you are in your career or do you think you might change careers at some point? Why or why not?

Thank you again!
- Emma
amyCC
Site Admin
Project Question: *
Project Due Date: *
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Pathologist Interview Request

Post by amyCC »

Hi Emma - I don't think that we have a pathologist helping in the Ask an Expert forums. I wanted to mention this so that you take steps to find other ways to reach out to someone with this career for your assignment. We are not able to guarantee interview requests are answered.

For more general information about this STEM career, see: https://careerdiscovery.sciencebuddies. ... athologist

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Interview Requests”