last minute project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
confused being

last minute project

Post by confused being »

kinda started my science fair project for school too late. haha maybe I procrastinated too much. what is the quickest project that I can do that will get me at least an 80. I have one week.
and I hate math.

can anyone help me? Im in honors science so Im in 8th grade but Im doing 12th grade level science. so dont give me something too easy.

hope someone can help.
confused being

Post by confused being »

oh yeah 4 got 2 mention. the project I was doing about planaria....they kind of well died in the mail before I got them. now i dont have enough time to finish that project
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by tdaly »

Poke around the other parts of this website. There are lots of great project ideas and all of them have an estimate of how long it will take to do them.
All the best,
Terik
confused being

Post by confused being »

thanks
i will
confused being

Post by confused being »

when i took the topic selection wizard quiz most of the things I found were too easy or too hard.
Louise
Former Expert

Post by Louise »

confused being wrote:when i took the topic selection wizard quiz most of the things I found were too easy or too hard.
Most have modifications that can make them harder. I'd look closely at the "too easy" projects and see if you can do something a little more advanced with them. If you post which experiments you like we might be able to help.

Louise
confused being

Post by confused being »

thank you. I see now :) gracias. (spanish 4 thank you)

I appreciate the help. :) next science fair (for school) Ill try not to procrastinate.... try ....

:) Im going to introduce this website to my friends.

adios

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”