science project

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

abelf14
Project Question: I want to discuss my idea
Project Due Date: more than 1 month
Project Status: Not applicable

science project

Post by abelf14 »

hey guys, i wonder if you could help me find some ideas or maybe you can give me your ideas and let me modifies it a little and build it. I really need your help :) thanks
tyber
Project Question: To help in encouraging youth's interest in the scientific community
Project Due Date: n/a

Re: science project

Post by tyber »

Dear abelf14,
Well first of all, what are topics that interest you? (biology, chemistry, engineering, physics, computer science etc. etc.) Then, out of those subject areas, pick something that is of interest to you, such as chemistry- biofuels, pollution, biochemistry-starch synthesis, biology-hereditary traits, allergies, physics-cloud formation, gravity, creating torque, etc etc.

After you have narrowed your project into a general idea, then you can start thinking about what project you would like to work on.

Tyber
abelf14

Post by abelf14 »

My interest lies in physics, energy. but i don't really have the knowledge to invent or modified a project. So I was wondering if you could give me some advices :D
amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A

Post by amyc »

Have you tried the Science Buddies Topic Selection Wizard? After you answer the questions, the Wizard will recommend projects, and you may find something that fits both your interests and your assignment and timeline. To begin the Wizard, go to: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... gister.php

Amy
Science Buddies
abelf14

Post by abelf14 »

'kay, thanks :D
abelf14