Gluten in wheat science principle or law

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

Harperb9
Project Question: What scientic principle or law is tested in the experiment "Great Globs of Gluten! Which flor has the most?"
Project Due Date: September 13, 2013 for the principle
Project Status: I am just starting

Gluten in wheat science principle or law

Post by Harperb9 »

My teacher says our science fair experiment has to relate to a specific scientific principle or law. In testing which wheat flour has the most gluten, which one would it be? Thanks
jkim77
Former Expert
Project Question: Student Volunteer
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Gluten in wheat science principle or law

Post by jkim77 »

Hi,
You might want to look at this link: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... #procedure
And refer to this for your project.
Good Luck.
deja
Former Expert
Project Question: completing my Ask an Expert volunteer requirements
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Gluten in wheat science principle or law

Post by deja »

Hello Harperb9!

Thanks for coming to Science Buddies for your question. Did your teacher give you a list of specific scientific principles that you can base your experiment off of? If so, you can post them and then I can determine if measuring gluten in wheat fits the criteria for a specific principle. I'd love to help you more with this experiment.

Deja

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”