See Light by making a cell phone spectrophotometer HELP

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, Moderators

music_girl94
Project Question: See light by building a cell phone spectrophotometer
Project Due Date: 12/10/13
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

See Light by making a cell phone spectrophotometer HELP

Post by music_girl94 »

I did all the experiment I'm having trouble with the data when its put into the software. it doesn't look like the ones in the pictures that are used to help. I need help because its due this Tuesday!!!! :cry: :shock:
RonBottari
Project Question: RonBottari
Project Due Date: 2016-8-9
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: See Light by making a cell phone spectrophotometer HELP

Post by RonBottari »

When people have two item and they feel it is a troublesome thing that when they have to put the function of the two items together, what should they do? Of course they can look for item that at the same time owns two kinds of the function that people requires. Maybe this is not easy to understand, and you can take one thing as an example. For example, in the past the size of the umbrella is a little huge and sometimes it is not easy to carry and can’t be used to protect people from the hot sunshine in the summer. Then the folding sun umbrella and folding umbrella come into the market and now is widely used by people. And this rule also goes when you want to buy the portable gps jammer that own the ability of both jamming the cell phone and the GPS signals.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science”