Human Biology

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

Aryanna_Dominguez
Project Question: Are your eyes playing tricks with you? The science of afterimaging
Project Due Date: January 14, 2014
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Human Biology

Post by Aryanna_Dominguez »

I am doing the science buddies project "Are Your Eyes Playing Tricks on You? Discover the Science Behind Afterimages!" and I am confused on how this project shows how the human eye perceives color and I am wondering if there is a way I can somehow advance this project to fit for my grade level in 10th grade. Please answer as soon as possible thank you :D
SciB
Expert
Occupation: Retired molecular biologist, university researcher and teacher
Project Question: I wish to join Scibuddies to be able to help students achieve the best science project possible and to understand the science behind it.
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Human Biology

Post by SciB »

Hi Aryanna,

Sorry you did not get an answer to your question before Jan. 14.

In the future, please try to give us a little more lead time. We do try to answer questions right away, but we are all busy with jobs and our own projects.

Is there anything we can help you with now? Please repost to this same thread.

Best wishes,

Sybee

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”