Science Fair

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

A_Marlow
Project Question: I need a catchy but nothing corny science fair title. My project question is: Is a person's taste in music ditatied by the key of the song?
Project Due Date: Friday, March 21, 2014
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Science Fair

Post by A_Marlow »

My science fair project is based on : Is a person's tates in music dictated by the key of a song? But I need a catchy title for the poster board... Any ideas? :?: :!: :?: :!:
Schmetterling14
Project Question: No science project here. Just looking to help out.
Project Due Date: June 15,2014
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Science Fair

Post by Schmetterling14 »

This came from the weird part of my brain: " The key of G and Kenny G or do you prefer something in the key of E?"

Hope that at least gets you on track if you decide not to use it.
connief
Former Expert
Project Question: I am volunteering for the "Ask an Expert" program.
Project Due Date: I am volunteering for the "Ask an Expert" program.
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Science Fair

Post by connief »

Hello there,

Great titles tend to not only be "attention-grabbing", but they should also describe your project well enough so that people who are reading your report or looking at your presentation can quickly figure out what your project is about. While a descriptive title is nice, adding in too many details and/or making your title too long may lose your audience. It should be eye-catching, quick and to the point, and provides enough information to give your audience a general sense of what your project is about. It also intrigues them enough so that they will be prompted to ask you questions and learn more about what you did. I did a quick google search and found a page with some advice on making titles... hopefully this also helps!

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-write-winni ... 96163.html

Best,
Connie

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”