Where to get stuffs?

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

shuv_2014
Project Question: i am sort of out of resources nd need assistance how to carry out my experiment.
Project Due Date: i hv to give my project by the end of 10th may
Project Status: I am just starting

Where to get stuffs?

Post by shuv_2014 »

1. Where to get a piezoelectric material which is cheap and produces relatively good amount of energy? Where can i find it in India?
2. What is cost of tungsten carbide in India? Where can i find tungsten carbide in India?
3. According to rules of GSF 2014 is it valid to research on rifles?
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Where to get stuffs?

Post by tdaly »

Hi shuv_2014,

Welcome to the Ask an Expert Forums! I don't live in India (and I'm not sure if any other other Experts do), so unfortunately I can't give you specific information about where to purchase various items and how much they might cost. Are you referring to the Google Science Fair when you say GSF 2014?

Can you provide some information about what your scientific question and hypothesis are? We will be much better able to help you if we know those two pieces of information. The more detail, the better!
All the best,
Terik

Return to “Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”