How to test the effects of alcohol on the boddy

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

justinfreeman

How to test the effects of alcohol on the boddy

Post by justinfreeman »

I want to do an expirement on how does alcohol effect the body. but how would i go at this? I thought about doing a flame test to see which alcohol would do the most damage to the body. Would this be a good approch? If so how would i do it? I would like all information and help from anyone who could help me. Thank You.
Ive came up with the topic of "How does alcohol affect the body" and thought about doing a flame test to show how it would affect the body compared to water, coke and tea. How would i conduct this expeirment?
Ceal Craig

Re: How to test the effects of alcohol on the boddy

Post by Ceal Craig »

justinfreeman wrote:I want to do an expirement on how does alcohol effect the body. but how would i go at this? I thought about doing a flame test to see which alcohol would do the most damage to the body. Would this be a good approch? If so how would i do it? I would like all information and help from anyone who could help me. Thank You.
Justin, interesting. Could you clarify something for me? Do you mean the affects alchohol has on skin? or internally? or? Not sure what you mean by a flame test exactly either. If you could expand a bit more, that would help us help you. ;)
Ceal Craig
Ask an Expert Forum/Coach
Science Buddies

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”