Please help! I beg you!

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

natyal1234567891011

Please help! I beg you!

Post by natyal1234567891011 »

Ok, I am really sad to everything that has happened to me! I have been asking a lot of questions and never come up with the answer . Today it is Sunday. Right now it is 11:58 P.M. I am rally tired! :( :cry: I want to go to sleep but I have only two more days 'till my project is due. I need someone to please help me find a science topic. I am in fifth. Every time I ask someone this question they never give me what I need. I need a web site that show you ideas and experiments that is aproppiate for a fifth grader. But, I need a project that you can use a graph with. Every project I invent, I can never use a graph! I am so frosterated with this. And I am so mad! :evil: Please help. I don't know what to do! :( :? :x :cry: :evil: :twisted: :?: :idea: :!:
Before I came up with topics in a snap. But not this year :!:
Hello,if you are reading this messege please help me! I need to know if fire cannot turn on without air because it needs oxygen to turn on. I really need your help and would appreciate it.
Jim Lewandowski

Measure gravity with bouncing ball

Post by Jim Lewandowski »

Have a stopwatch and a golf ball? Try this experiment.

http://www.physics.isu.edu/~hackmart/spl1bb.pdf
Jim Lewandowski
Engineering Physicist
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”