I’m confused and need help!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

teaching101

I’m confused and need help!!

Post by teaching101 »

If you tried to improve one organ system, which one, how, why?
lmp1341
Former Expert

Re: I’m confused and need help!!

Post by lmp1341 »

Hello and welcome to Science Buddies: Ask an Expert!
On this platform, our Experts are ready to help you work and troubleshoot issues or questions that arise surrounding the creation of a science fair project, or more recently, and science-based activity.
While the question you posted was certainly interesting, if you are able to let us know how it relates to a project you are doing and provide us with some basic information on the project (whatever you have so far is fine. Hypothesis, question, experiment, etc) then we would be better equipped to assist with your inquiry!
We like to keep this forum stricltly for the use of science-projects, so please let us know if your question is something you're doing a science fair project or activity with and we'd be happy to help.

Looking forward to hearing from you and assisting with your question!

lmp1341
cnoonan180
Expert

Post by cnoonan180 »

Hello,

If this is an interview question you would like to ask an expert in the field (ex. biologist) about, definitely check out our Interview Requests forum to connect with experts and ask them questions about a field you are interested in! Here's the link to the Interview Requests forum:

viewforum.php?f=82

As a fellow mentor said, the forum is meant for students, parents, and teachers (etc.) to ask questions related to science fair projects and activities only, so if this question is related to a project, please let us know and provide some for information about the project so we can better assist you!

Thank you!
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by MadelineB »

Hello,
In addition to the excellent comments and suggestions by my fellow mentors, here's a link to the "guidelines for requesting interviews":

viewtopic.php?f=82&t=12052

Read that for some excellent help in preparing your questions when you request an interview!

Thanks
Madeline

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”