can newly designed machine for haber's process win at Intel

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

gauravverma

can newly designed machine for haber's process win at Intel

Post by gauravverma »

hi

i'm a 18 year old boy from new delhi india....and i've designed a new machine for haber's process to manufacture ammonia. according to my calculations my machine produces 36 % extra ammonia and reduces the cost of seting up the machine to produce ammonia on coomercial scale by 10 times. My designed machine uses no fuel, and is absolutely energyy efficianet and is ecofriendly in every respect ...

this machine generates 700 atm of pressure by an eco friendly method.

will the idea win the top prize at intel Science talent competiiton?

since i'm 18 years old and from india, so am i elligible to participate?

since i'll be finfishing my senior school this year, so am i still eligible to participate and work to get into the finalists??

please help me or my 18 month reseach will be a waste .... HELP !!!!

thanks

gaurav
Louise
Former Expert

Re: can newly designed machine for haber's process win at In

Post by Louise »

gauravverma wrote:hi

i'm a 18 year old boy from new delhi india....and i've designed a new machine for haber's process to manufacture ammonia. according to my calculations my machine produces 36 % extra ammonia and reduces the cost of seting up the machine to produce ammonia on coomercial scale by 10 times. My designed machine uses no fuel, and is absolutely energyy efficianet and is ecofriendly in every respect ...

this machine generates 700 atm of pressure by an eco friendly method.

will the idea win the top prize at intel Science talent competiiton?

since i'm 18 years old and from india, so am i elligible to participate?

since i'll be finfishing my senior school this year, so am i still eligible to participate and work to get into the finalists??

please help me or my 18 month reseach will be a waste .... HELP !!!!

thanks

gaurav
The Intel website is at:
http://www.sciserv.org/isef/

There is information at:
http://www.sciserv.org/isef/about/process.asp

This says that you must win the local and regional science fairs before you can go to intel. There are two intel associated science fairs in India- both have a Dehli contact address. Here is the website about the India fairs.
http://www.innovation.net.in/iris

I believe you cannot have started University to participate, so you should be trying to enter before you complete school.

I am not an expert on this science fair, so you should look at the intel website carefully.

I cannot answer whether your project would win- you should look at past projects that have won (see the intel site) and see if they seem similar.

Louise

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”