global warming...I NEED HELP!!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
~~HappyB123~~

global warming...I NEED HELP!!!

Post by ~~HappyB123~~ »

I need some help. I am planning to do a science project on global warming. But it has to be an experimental project. Do you have any ideas on what I can do?

~~HappyB123~~
kathrynshewey
Former Expert

Post by kathrynshewey »

Hi,
Here is a website that lists science experiments on Global Warming that may help you find one you are interested in doing. I'm not sure what grade you are in, but this site breaks the projects up by grade which could be helpful. The project ideas with a "R" after them are the experiments. http://www.juliantrubin.com/fairproject ... rming.html
This is also another website with Global Warming Science Project Ideas:
http://www.all-science-fair-projects.co ... ry121.html
Good luck!
1hustler305

GLOBAL WARMING PROJECT

Post by 1hustler305 »

YOU MIGHT WHAT TO TRY ANOTHER FORM OF EXPERIMENT MY TEACHER TOLD ME YOU HAVE TO FORM YOUR OWN EXPERIMENT FOR THIS TYPE OF PROJECT IM USING SNAILS TO CONDUCT HOW HOT THE SHELL BECOMES BEFORE ITS BREAK
Ya B Ya
adance
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

snails

Post by adance »

To hustler--I'm a little concerned about the ethics of your project--it sounds as if you are heating snails until they pop? You should check with your teacher and make sure this kind of animal use is OK. As an alternative, you might use empty shells, perhaps the kind you can buy at a pet store for hermit crabs.

To happy--Even if the assignment is to come up with your own experiment, there's nothing wrong with seeing what other people have done and looking for inspiration. Then maybe your experiment can use similar techniques, or take the experiment to the next level.
Amber Dance
Science Buddy
Scronjsn11
Former Expert

Post by Scronjsn11 »

Hi,

Happy: Juliantrubin.com seems to have a lot of science fair ideas on that site. You may look it up to see/ get some ideas.

Hustler: I agree with Adance, you might want to see if this kind of experiment is ok under your science fair's guidelines.

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”