Writing the paper?!?!?!

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

lildavis295

Writing the paper?!?!?!

Post by lildavis295 »

I am having a lot of trouble writing my paper! Im mostly confused on how to write the literature review. I have information but I'm not sure what to put in it or how to put it in. Can you make the literature review into a bibliography? I only have until Jan. 29th and im in a real panic. Please give me a little advice.
Thank you very much,

Chris Davis
hiramuzammal
Former Expert

Post by hiramuzammal »

A literature review is essentially a summary of what you have read as background before you did your science experiment. You can quote or paraphrase information that is relevant to your experiment. It is important to cite where you got your ideas from. Here is a website that explains this part of the research paper in detail and provides a sample:
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... _lit.shtml

Good Luck.
lildavis295

Post by lildavis295 »

Thank you so much. One more thing, there is a section called result section but then right after there is a section called graphics. The graphics section is like charts, tables, and graphs. My results are in chat forms. What should I do with that?
Thank you very much,

Chris Davis

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”