Science fair

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

NooshaSha

Science fair

Post by NooshaSha »

I need an example project that could help me make my own really good project for a high school science fair
brandimiller610
Expert
Project Question: Ask an Expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Science fair

Post by brandimiller610 »

Hi there,

I hope you're having a great day!

This is a really open-ended question, because there are so many different kinds of projects. What are some topics you are the most interested in? It would be better to first decide what field you are most interested in and do some searching for projects within that field. We would be happy to help you devise a project once you have selected topic(s) you are interested in. Science Buddies also has lots of suggested projects so you could take a look through those too to get some ideas. They are organized by grade level and area of science.

Please feel free to reach out for brainstorming and ideas, we are happy to help!
--Brandi
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Science fair

Post by MadelineB »

Hello and welcome to Science Buddies!

In addition to the excellent advice from the expert Brandi, here's a link to the Science Buddies database of science projects. Note that there is also a "wizard" which will ask you some questions and then offer suggestions. What ever topics you find interesting, be sure to accept the expert's offer to help you develop a challenging project!

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... s?s=wizard

Best of luck!
Madeline

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”