Facing problem when doing the arduino bluetooth car using arduino nano

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

lovesciencesaket

Facing problem when doing the arduino bluetooth car using arduino nano

Post by lovesciencesaket »

So I have been trying to make an Arduino Bluetooth car using Arduino Nano, Bluetooth module, and motor driver. when I was doing my project I had a Bluetooth module that got connected to the app in the phone but did not perform commands. For a few days, I kept on trying to make it work one day I thought it was short-circuited or something so it didn't work. So I bought a new Bluetooth module and connected it to the circuit and then I again tried to connect it to the app in the phone but it came up "Unable to connect the device ". My old Bluetooth module, at least got connected to the app but the new Bluetooth module is not getting connected to the app can someone please help me with this? please check and help me with this as this is a school projec.
bfinio
Expert
Project Question: Expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Facing problem when doing the arduino bluetooth car using arduino nano

Post by bfinio »

Hi - we have a bunch of Arduino projects but we don't have our own Bluetooth car project, so we can't help you with the specific device you're using. You may have better luck getting an answer on the official Arduino forums. Make sure you post the exact name/model number of the Bluetooth module you're using. You could also try contacting the manufacturer of the Bluetooth device directly for support.

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”