Please help me out.

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
sunny2pitt

Please help me out.

Post by sunny2pitt »

Anyone please guide me in building a rocket.I want tp build my own rocket and i am in a great confusion.Please tell me from where i have to start including the design work and where the motors and other necessary rocket parts are available.???please do help me.I sall be geartly thankful to you,if you provide me the required information.Thank you so much.
SANDEEP SAGAR.
coinjunky2

rockets

Post by coinjunky2 »

Have you ever built a model rocket before? If you haven't you should probably buy model rocket kit from a hobby store or online. You should buy a kit and get used to how a rocket works before you build your own design. Once you get used to preparing and gluing everything and whatnot it should be pretty easy to make your own design. What do you want your rocket to do? How high do you want it to go? What about your recovery system? Do you want a payload? Make your model light as more mass will likely bring it back to earth in a hurry.

Good luck!

Return to “Physical Science”