Building a more efficient Turbine/Generator

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Pranay Sangani

Building a more efficient Turbine/Generator

Post by Pranay Sangani »

Hello, I need some assistance with the construction of a new Generator and Turbine system. We have conclusive evidence after about 6 months of research that proves that we can build a more efficient version of the current system. If anyone with expertise in this field can help us then please give me a reply.

Thank You
Louise
Former Expert

Re: Building a more efficient Turbine/Generator

Post by Louise »

Pranay Sangani wrote:Hello, I need some assistance with the construction of a new Generator and Turbine system. We have conclusive evidence after about 6 months of research that proves that we can build a more efficient version of the current system. If anyone with expertise in this field can help us then please give me a reply.

Thank You
What part of your science fair project are you having problems with? It sounds like your experiment was successful, so you should just have to write your report and prepare your poster.

Here is some general information about the science fair project, which should help you with this report.
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... ndex.shtml

Louise

P.S. This forum is for student working on school projects. Commercial projects won't get any technical/finanacial/patent advice from our experts.

Return to “Physical Science”