help please

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
jeremylj93

help please

Post by jeremylj93 »

Hi, I've done the research on this question but i can't find the answer.
my project topic is : Can I Build a Functional Hovercraft OutOf Normal, Everyday, house hold items?
I cant figure out what the variable would be and how i'll control my experiment. Can you please help me out?
thank you for your time and your help.
My hypothesis is : If I build the hovercraft correctly then It will be able to hover above the ground.
Jeremy J.
Louise
Former Expert

Re: help please

Post by Louise »

jeremylj93 wrote:Hi, I've done the research on this question but i can't find the answer.
my project topic is : Can I Build a Functional Hovercraft OutOf Normal, Everyday, house hold items?
I cant figure out what the variable would be and how i'll control my experiment. Can you please help me out?
thank you for your time and your help.
My hypothesis is : If I build the hovercraft correctly then It will be able to hover above the ground.
Please don't start new threads. I will reply in the old thread. Also, please try to use helpful subject titles- this makes it more like that some one will read your thread. At least half the threads are labeled "help please" or something like that.

Louise

Return to “Physical Science”