my topic is to build a working model of an aircraft.........

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
dhruv_kartik

my topic is to build a working model of an aircraft.........

Post by dhruv_kartik »

plz.......comment on this. it just seems to be impossible for me. actually, we need to explain about drag and lift. we can explain anything but the problem is.we are not able to decide how in the world, are we going to BUILD a WORKING model of an aeroplane. the plane just needs to fly.........plz.....plz...........plz........help me........we have a lot of time but just help us to make it....... :!: :x
Craig_Bridge
Former Expert

Post by Craig_Bridge »

You didn't say what grade you were in so I'm not sure what references to point you to.

Have you done any searching? Have you tried putting "How do airplanes fly?" into your favorite search engine or ask.com?

Nasa has some good information and here is just one of the more basic ones:
http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forkids/ho ... eshow.html

Try doing a little web research and then post back with any more specific questions. This sounds more like a class project and not a Science Fair project which is the primary purpose of of this site. Class projects usually come with some mandated constraints so if you want help, you need to let us know what the constraints are.
-Craig

Return to “Physical Science”