titles please!

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

confusedscientist561

titles please!

Post by confusedscientist561 »

:?: Hello! I'm very un-sure what my science fair project title will be. PLease help! My topic is....

Do bananas stay fresher in a cardboard box with an ethylene pack, or just in a cardboard box?

I need MAJOR HELP with my title!! Preferably with the word BANANAS in it! Thanks!
:D :mrgreen: :)
- Confused Scientist :)
davidkallman
Former Expert

Re: titles please!

Post by davidkallman »

Hi confusedscientist561,

You can go with a generic "Banana Freshness" or "How to Store Bananas." You can also try something like "Yes, We Have Some Bananas," which is a play on "Yes, We Have No Bananas," which I believe was used in a Marx brothers movie.
Cheers!

Dave
confusedscientist561

thanks!

Post by confusedscientist561 »

Thanks so much! I absolutely loved the last one! You were a huge help! You rock!! Just in time too for my title to be turned in! You rock (once again!!)!! :D 8) :) :!: :P :mrgreen:
- Confused Scientist :)
davidkallman
Former Expert

Re: thanks!

Post by davidkallman »

Hi Confused Scientist,

You're very welcome! Wow! In a past life as product manager, I had to come up with the official names of new products. And as a parent, I had to, with my spouse, come with the names of our children.

Thinking up a name for your project was pure fun, and I'm glad you liked my ideas!
Cheers!

Dave

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”