physical science

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
elisha

physical science

Post by elisha »

If anyone there I need help in making a model of a phosphorous atom asap
I need to know how to make a phosphorous atom
Sareena Avadhany
Former Expert

Post by Sareena Avadhany »

Hi,

Is your project for a science fair? Ask an Expert forum is designed to help students with science fair related questions only. This is not a forum to answer homework questions.

If you do have science fair questions, Experts on this forum are more than happy to help you, but it takes a while for you to receive a response, as scientists and student mentors are not online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The first thing to do to get any information about a topic or query is to Google it.

Sincerely,
Sareena
Willz
Former Expert

Re: physical science

Post by Willz »

elisha wrote:If anyone there I need help in making a model of a phosphorous atom asap
This topic can easily be found by doing a quick search on a search engine (Google); is this a homework question or is this actually your project?
If it is your project, it would be beneficial for the experts to know what your project is about. For example, what exactly are you planning to do with a model of a phosphorous atom?
MichaelD
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by MichaelD »

THis question should probably be posted in the physical science forum.
James
Former Expert

Post by James »

There are plastic molecule kits sold in science bookstores that will help you understand the phosphorus atom and its components. Some models are very good with bond angles, electron density, electron arrangement, etc. If you have access to a college bookstore, you should have no problems obtaining such a kit.

I hope this helps.

James

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”