I need and Interview for my science fair project- by jan 4

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

digiman155
Project Question: What effect does inserting different gasses inside a lightbulb have on how bright it shines?
Project Due Date: February 19 but research notecards are due January 4
Project Status: I am conducting my research

I need and Interview for my science fair project- by jan 4

Post by digiman155 »

Hi, my name is Alexander Branigan and I am doing a Science Fair Project at All Saints Catholic School.

May I have your permission to interview you?
Thank you for your help.

Topic- Filling makeshift lightbulbs with different gasses to see how it affects how bright it shines. (makeshift lightbulb found at http://invention.smithsonian.org/center ... ulb_01.asp)

Please answer the following questions:

When did you first become interested in this topic?

Can you please tell me what interested you about this topic?

What are some of the most important things you learned about this topic?

Why do you think this topic is useful of interesting?

What practical applications have you found for this topic?

Which gas do you think would have the greatest effect on how bright the makeshift lightbulb shines? (helium, butane, none)

Where would i find the gasses for filling my makeshift lightbulb easily and cheap?

Please sign the form below-

My name is Alexander Branigan. I am a student at All Saints Catholic School and am conducting research for a Science Fair Project. May I please have your permission to include your name and factual parts of our discussion related to science in my report? If you give your permission, please sign the form below.

____________________________ _____________________
Person Interviewed Date

Thank you for allowing me to interview you.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”