2 PROJECTS! CAN DECIDE!HELP HELP!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Vergil Kasama
Project Question: Which water will make a plant grow faster?help help help!i have only 2 days!help help help!!!!!
Project Due Date: 4/12/08!!!!help help!
Project Status: I am just starting

2 PROJECTS! CAN DECIDE!HELP HELP!

Post by Vergil Kasama »

PLZ! HELP!I GOT 2 PROJECTS!I CANT DECIDE!MY MOM IS RUSHING ME!I CANT CONCENTRATE!HELP ME! I WILL TELL YOU THE PROJECTS NOW! 1)THIS ONE IS ABOUT PLANTS! (WHAT WATER WILL MAKE A PLANT GROW THE FASTEST?) PLZ HELP! 2)THIS ONE IS EVAPORATION. (WHICH KIOND OF WATER WILL EVAPORATE THE FASTEST? HELP ME PLZ!
MelissaB

Re: 2 PROJECTS! CAN DECIDE!HELP HELP!

Post by MelissaB »

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can only help you with your project--we can't choose it for you. I suggest doing whichever project interests you the most, because you will have more fun doing it.
HeatherL
Former Expert
Project Question: How do different animals adapt to their environment?
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by HeatherL »

Hi Vergil,

As MelissaB pointed out, we are here to help you with your project, not to tell you which one to do! However, the Topic Selection Wizard on the Science Buddies website may help you decide: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... deas.shtml

Both of your projects sound interesting. Maybe you can ask yourself whether you are more interested in plants, or whether you are just interested in water.

Good luck deciding!

Cheers,
Heather
SRGT BUBBLES
Project Question: wireless sensor network
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Post by SRGT BUBBLES »

Hello,

I would suggest that if you are interested in comserving a low budget, you should do the evaporation project. This project, by the sound of it, can be done easily wioth materilas found around the house. I would recommend that to make different consistencies of water, you mix in cooking ingredients such as oils. Just remmember not to mix in any solids in the waters, because the solids will not evaporate (unless they are capable of melting)

Best of Luck
Respectfully,
SRGT BUBBLES

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”