i am building a mchine that carries a moving flashlight.

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

HaitianMamii
Project Question: how do i title a project with a moving machine lightbulb.
Project Due Date: 5-15-08
Project Status: I am just starting

i am building a mchine that carries a moving flashlight.

Post by HaitianMamii »

how could i do to make my project come tru and how can i title it like it should be the afects of something on the effects on another thing. please i need a answer by tomorrow :?:
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: i am building a mchine that carries a moving flashlight.

Post by tdaly »

HaitianMamii,

Welcome to the Ask an Expert forums! The forums are staffed by volunteers in all different times zones who check in the forums about once a week. Because of this, it usually takes between 24 and 48 hours to get a response to your question.

I'm rather unclear about what precisely your problem is. Are you wondering how you can build a machine that carries a flashlight across the floor, or are you trying to build a machine that holds a moving flashlight? What sort of ideas have you come up with so far?

With regards to your title: I'm under the impression that your title is to be of the form "The Effect of __________ On __________". Is this correct? If so, then your independent variable would go in the first blank and your dependent variable in the second blank (e.g. "The Effect of Doing Homework on Student Grades"). However, since you appear to be doing an engineering project, you probably don't have an independent and dependent variable, but rather design criteria. Can you be more specific about what precisely you are trying to accomplish and what parameters you have to work within?

Get back to us with more details and we'll be able to help you better. Good luck on the project!
All the best,
Terik

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”