New Hydro power plant designed by me

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

swanand
Project Question: Emergy Resources
Project Due Date: 23rd of august 2008
Project Status: I am conducting my research

New Hydro power plant designed by me

Post by swanand »

i have desingned a new power plant and want to know your views on that
the main aim of mine was that turbine should rotate continously by only a specific amount of water being used again and again :mrgreen:
attached a drawing of my idea
davidkallman
Former Expert

Re: New Hydro power plant designed by me

Post by davidkallman »

Hi swanand,

Not that I have an answer to your question, but your drawing did not show up on my system (a macintosh). Is this only a macintosh problem, and the drawing shows up fine on MS-DOS systems?
Cheers!

Dave
agm
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by agm »

swanand,

I also cannot see your attachment (Windows, tried both Firefox and IE). I don't recall seeing a post with an attachment before, so I'm not sure how they are supposed to appear, but might you have forgotten to attach it? If the attachment function isn't working for you, perhaps one of the mods can help, or perhaps you could upload it elsewhere and link to it?

Amanda
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by tdaly »

swanand,

Unfortunately, your attachment did not upload to the Forums. To upload an attachment, please click the "Upload Attachment" tab located beneath the box where you enter text when posting a message. The maximum file size is 256 KB. If your file is larger than this, please break it up into smaller pieces and upload it as attachments to multiple posts. Please note that all attachments that are uploaded on the Forums may be reviewed by Science Buddies staff. If you continue to have problems uploading your attachments, please consult the FAQs, which can be accessed by clicking the link at the top of the Forums, or send an e-mail to scibuddy@sciencebuddies.org.

Thank you!
All the best,
Terik

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”