Looking for an expert...

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

Pescao6
Project Question: How does listening to music affect memorization?
Project Due Date: Few weeks.
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Looking for an expert...

Post by Pescao6 »

Hi,
I'm currently writing an isearch paper for my senior english class about the effect of music on memory.
I need an expert on something related to my topic like behavioral sciences, psychology, brain stuff, or something like that.

It needs to be someone that's willing to read about 10 pages on this so very interesting topic I'm writing about, and that has the time to fill out a 1 page critique sheet about if I have any errors, if there is anything else I should add, any tips on how to improve my paper, and some comments about my paper.

I'll also need this person's name, phone number, and signature on the critique sheet. So I'm probably going to have get it by e-mail or fax. This information will only be used as an official document for school purposes, and will not be shared with anyone aside from my english teacher.

So if there is anyone out there that has the time and capability to help me out, I'd really appreciate it a lot. If you can do it or if you know anyone that can, please reply here and give me information on how to contact you or the name of the expert such as name, phone number and e-mail address if possible. =)

Edit:
I just noticed that there is a rule or something prohibiting the posting of personal information. I don't really mind people getting my e-mail address since it's posted on many websites, and I really need to contact an expert to help me out. My e-mail is [removed by moderator] To keep the safety and privacy, we could simply talk on msn messenger.
ChrisG
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Looking for an expert...

Post by ChrisG »

Hi Pescao6,
Welcome to the Ask an Expert forums. It sounds like you've written a very interesting paper and I hope someone will be able to help you. Unfortunately, we can't allow posting of personal information such as emails or phone numbers. All correspondence takes place in this forum.

If you can convince your teacher to allow a critique without a signature or phone number, you could use this forum. However, I'd caution that most experts here are quite busy with their own work and might not have time to read and critique a 10 page research paper, even if they do feel qualified to do so. You might have better luck seeking out experts from local schools or businesses.

Keep up the good work, and I hope you will find what you seek.

Regards,
Chris
Pescao6
Project Question: How does listening to music affect memorization?
Project Due Date: Few weeks.
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Post by Pescao6 »

:roll: Dang xP You guys should change that rule :lol:

Question...
How exactly would I send my paper to someone that could read it through this forum? An upload attachment on this forum?

PS: I don't know if my teacher would agree to the critique without the signature nor phone number, but in any case the extra opinions always are found to be helpful.
ChrisG
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by ChrisG »

Yes, you should be able to upload it as an attachment. I'm glad the extra options are helpful!
Chris

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”