help with my science board!

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

linkin
Project Question: i am doing a project on what will take effect on the amount of energy a fourth grader has while lifting wieghts ( hammer exercise) Zephyrhills spring water, Gatorade, or 365 electrolyte enchanced water. the following questions is below.

Q: what type of board should i use.
Q: how long should it be

NOTE: i am asking this question for my 4th grade brother.
Project Due Date: january 20th 2009
Project Status: I am just starting

help with my science board!

Post by linkin »

hello. my little 4th grade brother is doing a science fair project. the project is about if he takes a Zephryhills spring water, A Gatorade, and a 365 electrolite enchanced water, what will take more effect on the amount of energy a 4th grader has while lifting wieghts (5 pound hammers)

anyways, the main questions are below

Q: how big should his science fair board be
Q: how wide and tall should it be.
Q: what type of paper and how should it be decorated

i am asking this because i am not the much of a science expert myself :?

thanks,
linkin
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: help with my science board!

Post by tdaly »

Hello linkin,

You can find the answers to your questions (and more) on this page of the Science Buddies website: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... oard.shtml.

Good luck!
All the best,
Terik
Silverlake
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: 02/05/10
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Re: help with my science board!

Post by Silverlake »

Hi. My suggestion is to buying a white board. Depending on how much data is in the project depends on the size of the board. I would print out the info on regular white printer paper and then take colored printer paper and put it behind. The white makes it look sharp and the colors behind the white makes the board (and data) pop :wink:
"Stay gold", Silverlake

Return to “Grades K-5: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”