I need your expert advice before january

Ask questions about your science fair project here. Please be specific and complete.

Moderator: berkeleywebs

leingjes

I need your expert advice before january

Post by leingjes »

Hi I am looking for a relly cool science project. i was thinking about something on porphyria, b ut i don't know how to go about it, and i dont know anyone with the disease. please help me as soon as you can, perferrably before January. thank you verry much i appreciate the help. :shock: :? :lol:
shijun

Post by shijun »

Hi,

This sounds very interesting. I did a google search and a lot of stuff came up. In particular, this site has some very neat information on it:
http://members.tripod.com/~PorphBook/

Keep in mind, however, that there is a big difference between a topic that qualifies as a cool "study" and one that makes a good science fair project. The latter usually consists of the student asking a question, formulating a hypothesis, performing an experiment (original work), and drawing a conclusion. A good experiment in the area of Porphyria may require resources beyond your capabilities at this point, though current advances in molecular biology do make many interesting things possible.

Shijun

Return to “General Questions”