INTEL-STS, INTEL-ISEF prepration

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

Hanaan
Project Question: From Bells theorem to QC protocol
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: I am conducting my research

INTEL-STS, INTEL-ISEF prepration

Post by Hanaan »

Hello
Hanaan again.. I am currently not enrolled in high school and planning to transfer to States this year or next as a high senior for participating in STS-2011/2012.So I can concentrate on full year if i am participating for STS-2011I am also entering into ISEF.PLease let me know what are the prepartions to be taken from the beginning till i take a place in the grand-finale.I have been to SSP website,but i would be glad to receive more and more info.lol
yess,, that shows my greed to obtain maximum knowledge,
[quote][/quote]
Please categorize my research interest on cosmology& relativity.I would also like to know whether the forum categorized
as INTEL- prepartion in the science buddies be avaliable to the users?
let me know the next
Thanks
:D
amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: INTEL-STS, INTEL-ISEF prepration

Post by amyc »

Hi Hanaan - It is great that you are aspiring to advanced competitions.

The "preparing for advanced competitions" forum is a regular forum on Ask an Expert. If you end up qualifying for and continuing on to a competition like ISEF next year or in the future, please do consider visiting Ask an Expert to get advice on preparing your project for the event.

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”