Ivestigatory Project

Questions related to finding and working with a mentor, finding an idea, etc.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

john:john
Project Question: I'm looking for a Biological, Physical and an Environmental Science project that is applicable for Senior students ages 14-16.
Project Due Date: We'll be submitting the info of our topics on monday. (June 13, 2011 here in the Philippines) so i need your helps as early as possible. Thanks & God Bless.
Project Status: I am just starting

Ivestigatory Project

Post by john:john »

Hi there, I'm looking for an Investigatory Project that is interesting and not yet discovered or proven. I have made an Investigatory Project last-last year and I'm able to finish it but my professor told me that, that project was just for Elementary or Grade School Students. So now we're about to make a new project that is Environmental, Physical and Biological (any of the three) I need your help. Do you have any suggestions? :?:
Thanks and God Bless.
Project Question: I'm looking for a Biological, Physical and an Environmental Science project that is applicable for Senior students ages 14-16.
Project Due Date: We'll be submitting the info of our topics on monday. (June 13, 2011 here in the Philippines) so i need your helps as early as possible. Thanks & God Bless.

Re: Ivestigatory Project

By-the-way, we need to finalize our topic next week(Monday). :lol:
Thanks and God Bless.

Hello? Help me please?? :roll: :lol: :lol:
Thanks and God Bless.
MelissaB

Post by MelissaB »

Have you looked through Science Buddies' topic selection wizard, here? It has lots of great projects, including some that are appropriate for high school: http://sciencebuddies.com/science-fair- ... l?From=Tab

Feel free to post back if you have any questions.
SUPERJADELOUISE
Project Question: Solar Cooker
Project Due Date: Tomorrow

Post by SUPERJADELOUISE »

:question: :exclamation:

Return to “Getting Started”