Partners Working on Journal?!?!

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

jjong98
Project Question: Which oil will have the most saturated fats- peanut oil, canola oil, corn oil, soya bean oil or olive oil?
Project Due Date: January 13
Project Status: I am just starting

Partners Working on Journal?!?!

Post by jjong98 »

So I have to work on a journal (AKA. Laboratory Notebook), but since I'm working on it with a partner, I was wondering if both my partner and I have to have separate journals, if i could only do a journal, or if we could both have entries in one journal. IMMEDIATE HELP PLZ :wink:
MelissaB

Re: Partners Working on Journal?!?!

Post by MelissaB »

Hi,

You will need to ask your teacher about this, as they may have preferences one way or the other. In actual research labs, it can be done either way--both people entering data into a single notebook, or each having their own notebook. I suggest asking your teacher to see which one he/she prefers.

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”