I need help

Ask questions about your science fair project here. Please be specific and complete.

Moderator: berkeleywebs

Egglet24

I need help

Post by Egglet24 »

I built a wind tunnel out of carboard i have a leaf blower to generate more air. A scale and i'm place them on there with a 5 pound clynder with a clip. And cliping differnert things to it. But i'm wonder of what kind of objects to use and such. And i ran some expericne last night andi would only get like a 2 to 3 oz. differnet in the startin weight and the weight when the leaf blower was on. Would the be enough to do a project on or is there some way else i could be able to make this project do better. Any helpful hints would be nice. Thanks
Matt D

more information

Post by Matt D »

Could you please explain a little more clearly? I'm not sure I understand what you are doing/your question. What are you trying to test? What are you going to measure (something that directly changes because of the thing you are changing and that you can measure quantitatively (with objective numbers))?

I can help you more if you tell me a little more. Also, please try to use better grammer so I can understand what you are telling me.

Thanks,
~Matt Durstenfeld
science buddies expert

Return to “General Questions”