Google science fair 2012

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

mapy
Project Question: I want to study something about improving quality of life in patients with autoimmune diseases and i don't know what i should to write, search and speak about...
Project Due Date: 5th March
Project Status: Not applicable

Google science fair 2012

Post by mapy »

I'm into the google sciences project and I don't know about what should I write. I'm 16 and I really like medicine, what could I do?
thanks
FunScientist
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Google science fair 2012

Post by FunScientist »

I would suggest checking out our Project Idea page: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... l?From=Tab.

If you look under the "Browse the Project Ideas Index" there is a section dedication to medical biotechnology. Perhaps start there.

Jenny
John1010
Project Question: Lysozyme and Lactoferrin Research
Project Due Date: January 2013 (for my local ISEF affiliated fair)
Project Status: I am conducting my experiment

Re: Google science fair 2012

Post by John1010 »

Hello Mapy,

I am also doing the Google Science Competition and I am interested in Biology and Medicine. How much of your project have you completed if you don't mind me asking? Are you looking for a partner I would be interested. Feel free to contact me
John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

JESUS SAVES

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”