The Obstacle-Avoiding BlueBot
Fourth in the series of BlueBot projects using the BlueBot: 4-in-1 Robotics Kit, the Obstacle-Avoiding Robot borrows some engineering design properties from cats and other whiskered animals. How can whiskers and bump sensors help a BlueBot avoid running into things?
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Halloween STEM Ideas
- STEM is for Everyone: Geerat Vermeij, a Paleoecologist who is Blind
- Student Discovers Green Thumb Growing Plants without Water
- Elementary School Student Finds Science Fair Success
- 10 Projects to Get Started Building Circuits on a Breadboard!
- Students Race to the Finish with Solar Sprint Cars
- Explore Crater Science to Celebrate Moon Landing Anniversary
- STEM is for Everyone: Temple Grandin, Animal Scientist with Autism
Explore Our Science Videos
Cotton Ball Launcher - Fun STEM Activity
Make Your Own Lava Lamp
5 Science Experiments You Can Do With Peeps