The Obstacle-Avoiding BlueBot
Fourth in the series of BlueBot projects using the BlueBot: 4-in-1 Robotics Kit, the Obstacle-Avoiding Robot borrows some engineering design properties from cats and other whiskered animals. How can whiskers and bump sensors help a BlueBot avoid running into things?
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Cornell Senior Cites Middle School Science Fair as Pivotal
- Student Forms Biotech Club to Create Opportunities for STEM Learning
- STEM is for Everyone: Richard Mankin, Entomologist
- STEM is for Everyone: Wanda Díaz-Merced, Astrophysicist
- Extra Credit with the Fluor Challenge
- Explore Coding and Electronics with Raspberry Pi
- 25 Women in Science to Learn More About
- 16 Women in Engineering to Learn More About
Explore Our Science Videos
4 Easy Robot Science Projects for Kids
10 Robotics Projects Kids Can Really Make!
Toy Sailboat with Keel