Build a BlueBot Guard Robot
With the BlueBot: 4-in-1 Robotics Kit, students can build four different robots using the same core BlueBot chassis. The first robotics project in the BlueBot series is the Guard Robot, a protective robot with a motion-detecting sensor.
The BlueBot: 4-in-1 Robotics Kit from the Science Buddies Store can be used to build four different robots, each of which uses a different sensor and a different circuit on top of the core BlueBot chassis.
The Guard Robot circuit makes use of a passive infrared (PIR) sensor that enables the robot to detect moving objects that give off heat. This fun robot will appear to come to life when something enters its field of view.
Be prepared! This guard bot has a wide range!
The BlueBot Robotics Projects Series
The BlueBot: 4-in-1 Robotics Kit contains the specialty materials needed for the following BlueBot robots. Each robot features a different kind of sensor and/or behavior.
- Build a Motion-Activated Guard Robot
- Build a Speedy Light-Tracking Robot
- Build a Zippy Line-following Robot
- Build an Obstacle-Avoiding Robot
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Bring Robotics to the Classroom for National Robotics Week
- Four Fun Builds in One BlueBot Robotics Kit!
- The Obstacle-Avoiding BlueBot
- Halloween Robots
- Toothbrush Robots at Home
- Celebrate National Robotics Week with Student Robotics
- Build a BlueBot Guard Robot
- Exploring Circuits with ArtBots: A Classroom Success Story