Dim Light; Bright Science
David Johnson, a 7th grader from Windsor Charter Academy, went to the Colorado State Science Fair last week with a science project idea he found on the Science Buddies website.
Answering questions posed by the Science Buddies Topic Selection Wizard helped Johnson find a good match for his interest in circuits and electronics— and a novel use for a #2 lead pencil!
- Sliding Light: How to Make a Dimmer Switch (Science Buddies Difficulty Level: 6)
Did you or one of your students do well in a local fair this year using a Science Buddies project idea? We'd love to hear about your success!
Local story: WindsorBeacon.com
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Rev Up STEM Learning with Car Science Projects
- Halloween STEM Ideas
- STEM is for Everyone: Geerat Vermeij, a Paleoecologist who is Blind
- Student Discovers Green Thumb Growing Plants without Water
- Elementary School Student Finds Science Fair Success
- 10 Projects to Get Started Building Circuits on a Breadboard!
- Students Race to the Finish with Solar Sprint Cars
- Explore Crater Science to Celebrate Moon Landing Anniversary
Explore Our Science Videos
DIY Glitter Surprise Package with a Simple Circuit
How to Make Elephant Toothpaste
Flower Dissection - STEM Activity