Dim Light; Bright Science
David Johnson, a 7th grader from Windsor Charter Academy, went to the Colorado State Science Fair last week with a science project idea he found on the Science Buddies website.
Answering questions posed by the Science Buddies Topic Selection Wizard helped Johnson find a good match for his interest in circuits and electronics— and a novel use for a #2 lead pencil!
- Sliding Light: How to Make a Dimmer Switch (Science Buddies Difficulty Level: 6)
Did you or one of your students do well in a local fair this year using a Science Buddies project idea? We'd love to hear about your success!
Local story: WindsorBeacon.com
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Inspiring Scientists and Engineers to Know - Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- 5 STEM Activities with Marshmallow Peeps
- Science Fair Projects to Explore the Science Behind Self-Driving Cars
- March Madness Basketball Science Experiments
- Women's History Month: 50+ Women in Science and Engineering to Learn More About
- 10 Reasons to Do the 2022 Fluor Challenge
- 2022 Paper Ball Run Fluor Challenge — 7 Steps to Success
- 4 Football Science Projects for Super Bowl-Sized Learning