Dim Light; Bright Science
David Johnson, a 7th grader from Windsor Charter Academy, went to the Colorado State Science Fair last week with a science project idea he found on the Science Buddies website.
Answering questions posed by the Science Buddies Topic Selection Wizard helped Johnson find a good match for his interest in circuits and electronics— and a novel use for a #2 lead pencil!
- Sliding Light: How to Make a Dimmer Switch (Science Buddies Difficulty Level: 6)
Did you or one of your students do well in a local fair this year using a Science Buddies project idea? We'd love to hear about your success!
Local story: WindsorBeacon.com
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Extra Credit with the Fluor Challenge
- Explore Coding and Electronics with Raspberry Pi
- 25 Women in Science to Learn More About
- 16 Women in Engineering to Learn More About
- 10 Reasons to Do the Fluor Challenge in Addition to $10,000 in Prizes!
- STEM is for Everyone: Ralph Braun, Engineer
- Learn More About these 19 Scientists for Black History Month
- Best of STEM Resources in 2019
Explore Our Science Videos
Make a Homemade Fly Trap
Make a Lemon Volcano - Fun Science Experiment
How to Build a Brushbot