Dim Light; Bright Science
David Johnson, a 7th grader from Windsor Charter Academy, went to the Colorado State Science Fair last week with a science project idea he found on the Science Buddies website.
Answering questions posed by the Science Buddies Topic Selection Wizard helped Johnson find a good match for his interest in circuits and electronics— and a novel use for a #2 lead pencil!
- Sliding Light: How to Make a Dimmer Switch (Science Buddies Difficulty Level: 6)
Did you or one of your students do well in a local fair this year using a Science Buddies project idea? We'd love to hear about your success!
Local story: WindsorBeacon.com
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- STEM is for Everyone: Jane Goodall, Zoologist
- Coding Activities for Beginners and Beyond
- STEM is for Everyone: Annie Jump Cannon, Classifier of Stars
- 2020 Nobel Science Experiments for K-12 Students
- Halloween STEM Activities
- STEM is for Everyone: Helen Taussig, Pediatric Cardiologist
- Get Inspired by these Hispanic Scientists and Engineers
- Cornell Senior Cites Middle School Science Fair as Pivotal
Explore Our Science Videos
Fire Snake Experiment
Build an Infinity Mirror
Gel Electrophoresis and Forensic Science: Biotechnology Science Fair Project