Dim Light; Bright Science
David Johnson, a 7th grader from Windsor Charter Academy, went to the Colorado State Science Fair last week with a science project idea he found on the Science Buddies website.
Answering questions posed by the Science Buddies Topic Selection Wizard helped Johnson find a good match for his interest in circuits and electronics— and a novel use for a #2 lead pencil!
- Sliding Light: How to Make a Dimmer Switch (Science Buddies Difficulty Level: 6)
Did you or one of your students do well in a local fair this year using a Science Buddies project idea? We'd love to hear about your success!
Local story: WindsorBeacon.com
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Put a Heart Health Spin on Valentine's Day
- Classroom Science for Flu Season
- Super Bowl Science and the Fluor Challenge
- Count Down to Winter Break with Creative STEM
- Spark Interest in Computer Science
- Student Biomedical Engineering Projects with Real-world Connections
- An App for Science Class
- Colorful Candy Science