Free Teacher Professional Development Webinar
Find out how to use Science Buddies resources in your classroom by joining us on Sunday, August 29th for an hour-long, free guided tour of the Science Buddies website (start times below). In this comprehensive online guided tour of the Science Buddies website, we'll show you how our:
- Huge library of Project Ideas and our Topic Selection Wizard tool can help students find a project they are excited about, even if they don't think they are "into" science.
- Our Teacher and Parent Resources can help you implement an inquiry-based curriculum or organize a science fair.
- Our resources can guide students through the process of creating and presenting a science project, even if they lack parental support.
- August 29
- 1 p.m. Pacific
- 2 p.m. Mountain
- 3 p.m. Central
- 4 p.m. Eastern
- PC-based attendees
Required: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000
- Macintosh-based attendees
Required: Mac OS X 10.4.11 or newer
If you would like to join us, click on the link below to register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Space is limited, so please register ASAP to reserve your slot. The first 5 people to sign in, attend the whole webinar, and complete a post-webinar survey will receive a copy of Norton 360, courtesy of Symantec. At the end of the webinar, we will randomly select attendees to receive a variety of great door prizes. One lucky attendee will win a $100 Best Buy gift card! If you have any questions, please contact Meghan O'Hare at email@example.com.
Reserve your seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/389772962
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Sustainability Lessons Help Make Environmental Awareness Real
- 10 Projects to Get Started Building Circuits on a Breadboard!
- How to Use a Science Buddies Lesson Plan
- 5 Reasons Global Problem Solvers: The Series Will Inspire STEM Interest in Your Students
- Learn More About these 19 Scientists for Black History Month
- Free science project support in the Ask an Expert forums
- Making Connections with Science Reading Assignments
- Lesson Plans for Sound Science
Explore Our Science Videos
How to Make Elephant Toothpaste
5 Science Experiments You Can Do With Peeps
Make A Tissue Paper Parachute - STEM Activity