Fun Science at Home: Give Spring Break a Science Boost
Science Buddies has great ideas to keep your students engaged during spring break with cool science experiments they can do at home. Tweak our full science fair Project Ideas to challenge your kids to scientific spring break fun!
Ready or not... Spring Break is here again! Whether you are able to take time to be hands-on with your kids during the days off of school or need ideas for keeping them busy and engaged, Science Buddies has great science kits and fun project ideas and science activities that can help.
Each year, we single out a few new (or favorite) science projects and activities that make super family science or solo student experiments. This year, these new projects in the Science Buddies library stand out as great choices for spring break:
More Great Science Activities
In addition to the ideas above, these posts on the Science Buddies Blog contain a wealth of great suggestions that can help parents plan Spring Break (or any other break) science activities and experiences for kids of all ages:
- Spring Break Science: A Hands-on Project Survival Guide
- Science and Engineering Activities for the Winter Break (Or Any Time!)
- Avoid the Summer Slide: Bring on the Family and Home Science Projects!
- Exciting Girls about Science and Engineering
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Fireworks and Picnics: Summer of STEM (Week 5)
- Artists and Makers: Summer of STEM (Week 4)
- 10 Science Activities to Make and Give for Father's Day
- Wizards and Magic: Summer of STEM (Week 3)
- Gadgets & Gizmos: Summer of STEM (Week 2)
- 7 Science Kits for Summer Discovery
- Carnival Science: Summer of STEM (Week 1)
- Book list for science-filled summer reading!
Explore Our Science Videos
How to Make Elephant Toothpaste
Paper Roller Coasters - Fun STEM Activity!
Make Fake Snow - Craft Your Science Project