Fun Science Picks for Winter Break
The winter break from school leaves many kids with time on their hands. Hands-on science, technology, engineering, and math activities can inspire and excite your kids. With with fun STEM activities like these on hand, everyone can enjoy family science. Make it a winter break tradition!
- Squishy Circuits: Light Up Your Play Doh® Creations!
- Build a Gumdrop Geodesic Dome
- Paper Circuits: Make Electrifying Art
- The Amazing Floating Train
- Make an Alka-Seltzer Powered Lava Lamp
- Creative Raspberry Pi Projects for Beginners