Fun Science Picks for Winter Break
The winter break from school leaves many kids with time on their hands. Hands-on science, technology, engineering, and math activities can inspire and excite your kids. With with fun STEM activities like these on hand, everyone can enjoy family science. Make it a winter break tradition!
- Squishy Circuits: Light Up Your Play Doh® Creations!
- Build a Gumdrop Geodesic Dome
- Paper Circuits: Make Electrifying Art
- The Amazing Floating Train
- Make an Alka-Seltzer Powered Lava Lamp
- Creative Raspberry Pi Projects for Beginners
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Fireworks and Picnics: Summer of STEM (Week 5)
- Artists and Makers: Summer of STEM (Week 4)
- 10 Science Activities to Make and Give for Father's Day
- Wizards and Magic: Summer of STEM (Week 3)
- Gadgets & Gizmos: Summer of STEM (Week 2)
- Carnival Science: Summer of STEM (Week 1)
- Wall Marble Run: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #30)
- Imagine Your Story - STEM Activities for Storytellers of All Ages!
Explore Our Science Videos
How to Make Elephant Toothpaste
Paper Roller Coasters - Fun STEM Activity!
Make Fake Snow - Craft Your Science Project