Make a Microscope from your Cell Phone
Is there a cast-off cell phone in a drawer somewhere in your house? If so, you might be able to give it new life by turning it into a handheld microscope.
For inspiration, see Cellphone Microscope, part of a pair of Science-hack Your Phone posts for student science exploration.
For full DIY science project details, see Picture This: Building a Cell Phone Microscope.
Science, technology, engineering, and math doesn't always happen in a lab! See how you can innovate functional science tools that can then be put to use for on-the-go science exploration and investigation.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Inspiring Scientists and Engineers to Know - Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- 5 STEM Activities with Marshmallow Peeps
- Science Fair Projects to Explore the Science Behind Self-Driving Cars
- March Madness Basketball Science Experiments
- Women's History Month: 50+ Women in Science and Engineering to Learn More About
- 10 Reasons to Do the 2022 Fluor Challenge
- 2022 Paper Ball Run Fluor Challenge — 7 Steps to Success
- 4 Football Science Projects for Super Bowl-Sized Learning