New Bristlebot Science Kit for Student Robotics!
A brand new Bristlebot Kit launched today in the Science Buddies Store. With this new kit, students can experiment with three styles of introductory robots and learn more about robotics engineering. The kit has been specially designed to make building the robots easier for students to do independently—and fun!
The new Bristlebot Kit contains components for use with several Science Buddies Project Ideas and activities, including:
- Racing Bristlebots: On Your Mark. Get Set. Go!
- Art Bot: Build a Wobbly Robot Friend That Creates Art
- Build a Bristlebot, a Tiny Toothbrush Robot (activity)
- Build a Brushbot (activity)
For more information about introducing robotics engineering projects to K-12 students at school or at home, see the following:
- Building Bristlebots: Basic Toothbrush Robotics
- Create a Carnival of Robot Critters this Summer
- Dive Into Robotics with Robotics: Discover the Science and Technology of the Future
- Nick and Tesla Explore Robotics
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 5 STEM Activities with Marshmallow Peeps
- 6 Steps to Success with the Fluor Engineering Challenge
- 10 Fun Wintry Science Activities
- Make some noise with three new science activities!
- Nine creative science projects to make and give!
- Science Project Success Story: Making paper speakers after school
- Colorful Walking Water Science Activity
- Is the Spoon Black or Silver?
Explore Our Science Videos
Build a Gauss Rifle
Make a Homemade Fly Trap
DIY Glitter Surprise Package with a Simple Circuit