New Bristlebot Science Kit for Student Robotics!
A brand new Bristlebot Kit launched today in the Science Buddies Store. With this new kit, students can experiment with three styles of introductory robots and learn more about robotics engineering. The kit has been specially designed to make building the robots easier for students to do independently—and fun!
The new Bristlebot Kit contains components for use with several Science Buddies Project Ideas and activities, including:
- Racing Bristlebots: On Your Mark. Get Set. Go!
- Art Bot: Build a Wobbly Robot Friend That Creates Art
- Build a Bristlebot, a Tiny Toothbrush Robot (activity)
- Build a Brushbot (activity)
For more information about introducing robotics engineering projects to K-12 students at school or at home, see the following:
- Building Bristlebots: Basic Toothbrush Robotics
- Create a Carnival of Robot Critters this Summer
- Dive Into Robotics with Robotics: Discover the Science and Technology of the Future
- Nick and Tesla Explore Robotics
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Holiday STEAM Projects to Make and Give
- 16 Projects to Jump-start Your Makerspace
- Fall Science - Free STEM Activities for Autumn Fun
- Halloween STEM Activities
- 10+ Activities and Lessons to Teach Plant Science
- Explore COVID-19 and Virus Science and Health with Free STEM Activities
- Free STEM Activities for Classroom, Remote, Hybrid, Pod Learning!
- Backyard Science: Summer of STEM (Week 10)
Explore Our Science Videos
Colorful Melting Ice Ball Patterns - STEM Activity
Slippery Slopes - STEM activity
How to Make Elephant Toothpaste