New Bristlebot Science Kit for Student Robotics!
A brand new Bristlebot Kit launched today in the Science Buddies Store. With this new kit, students can experiment with three styles of introductory robots and learn more about robotics engineering. The kit has been specially designed to make building the robots easier for students to do independently—and fun!
The new Bristlebot Kit contains components for use with several Science Buddies Project Ideas and activities, including:
- Racing Bristlebots: On Your Mark. Get Set. Go!
- Art Bot: Build a Wobbly Robot Friend That Creates Art
- Build a Bristlebot, a Tiny Toothbrush Robot (activity)
- Build a Brushbot (activity)
For more information about introducing robotics engineering projects to K-12 students at school or at home, see the following:
- Building Bristlebots: Basic Toothbrush Robotics
- Create a Carnival of Robot Critters this Summer
- Dive Into Robotics with Robotics: Discover the Science and Technology of the Future
- Nick and Tesla Explore Robotics
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 10+ Activities and Lessons to Teach Plant Science
- Explore COVID-19 and Virus Science and Health with Free STEM Activities
- Free STEM Activities for Classroom, Remote, Hybrid, Pod Learning!
- Backyard Science: Summer of STEM (Week 10)
- Mission to Mars: Summer of STEM (Week 9)
- Strange but True: Summer of STEM (Week 8)
- Superhero Science: Summer of STEM (Week 7)
- Water Play: Summer of STEM (Week 6)
Explore Our Science Videos
Slow Motion Craters - STEM Activity
DIY Toy Sailboat
Why Won't it Mix? Discover the Brazil Nut Effect