New Bristlebot Science Kit for Student Robotics!
A brand new Bristlebot Kit launched today in the Science Buddies Store. With this new kit, students can experiment with three styles of introductory robots and learn more about robotics engineering. The kit has been specially designed to make building the robots easier for students to do independently—and fun!
The new Bristlebot Kit contains components for use with several Science Buddies Project Ideas and activities, including:
- Racing Bristlebots: On Your Mark. Get Set. Go!
- Art Bot: Build a Wobbly Robot Friend That Creates Art
- Build a Bristlebot, a Tiny Toothbrush Robot (activity)
- Build a Brushbot (activity)
For more information about introducing robotics engineering projects to K-12 students at school or at home, see the following:
- Building Bristlebots: Basic Toothbrush Robotics
- Create a Carnival of Robot Critters this Summer
- Dive Into Robotics with Robotics: Discover the Science and Technology of the Future
- Nick and Tesla Explore Robotics