Science Projects for Trick or Treat
From glow sticks and colored candies to haunted house-worthy music, there is plenty of Halloween science to uncover!Preparing for Halloween? Before or after the tricks and treats, the following collection of posts from Halloweens past may help you tie science concepts (and hands-on science projects) into all kinds of spooky and sweet discussions at home and in the classroom:
- Candy Chromatography
- Glow-in-the-dark Chemistry
- Trick-or-Treat Science
- Good Hand Washing? Turn on the Black Light!
- Vampire Bats and a Bat Detector
- Sounds Like Halloween
- Biodiversity at Halloween: A Spider Variety Show
- Zombie Preparedness
What is your favorite science project using leftover candy? We'd love to know! Email email@example.com to share your story.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 13 Boat Science and Submarine Science Projects and Experiments
- July 4th STEM! Summer Science Picks for Independence Day!
- 12 Science Kits for Summer Science Experiments and Discovery
- 15 Science Projects to Make and Give for Father's Day
- Ready, Set, Go! (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
- Awesome Summer Science Experiments
- 10 STEM Activities with Cardboard Tubes
- 19 Science Activities for Mother's Day
Explore Our Science Videos
DIY Mini Drone Part 2: Altitude Control Circuit
DIY Light Up Unicorn Headband
Why Won't it Mix? Discover the Brazil Nut Effect