Teacher Webinar is Today!
Just a reminder, our free Professional Development Webinar for teachers is today, Wednesday, September 22 at:
- 4 p.m. Pacific
- 5 p.m. Mountain
- 6 p.m. Central
- 7 p.m. Eastern
If you are already signed up, please follow the directions you received in email to log into the Webinar at the time listed above.
If you are not registered yet and would like to join us, it's not too late! Please register now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/389772962
To find out more about today's virtual tour of the Science Buddies website, see our previous blog entry.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- STEM Career Bingo!
- Find Fun STEM Activities to Fit Science Needs
- 30 Free Picks for Fun Kid Science
- Simplified STEM Activities Help Fill Gap for Online Learning
- Thinking Through the Shift to Online Learning for STEM
- 6 STEM Activities for St. Patrick's Day
- 10 Reasons to Do the Fluor Challenge in Addition to $10,000 in Prizes!
- Learn More About these 19 Scientists for Black History Month
Explore Our Science Videos
Paper Roller Coasters - Fun STEM Activity!
Make a Water Strider - STEM Activity
How to Make a Bristlebot