Teacher Webinar is Today!
Just a reminder, our free Professional Development Webinar for teachers is today, Wednesday, September 22 at:
- 4 p.m. Pacific
- 5 p.m. Mountain
- 6 p.m. Central
- 7 p.m. Eastern
If you are already signed up, please follow the directions you received in email to log into the Webinar at the time listed above.
If you are not registered yet and would like to join us, it's not too late! Please register now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/389772962
To find out more about today's virtual tour of the Science Buddies website, see our previous blog entry.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 10 Reasons to Do the Fluor Challenge in Addition to $10,000 in Prizes!
- Do the Tallest Paper Tower Fluor Challenge — 10 Steps to Success
- Teach About Magnetism with Free STEM Lessons & Activities
- Learn More About these 28 Scientists for Black History Month
- Winter Science Lessons and Activities
- 13 STEM Gifts You'll Feel Good about Giving
- Plan, Run, and Succeed with a Virtual Science Fair – 9 Easy Steps!
- Fall Science - Free STEM Activities for Autumn Fun
Explore Our Science Videos
Gel Electrophoresis and Forensic Science: Biotechnology Science Fair Project
Paper Rockets - STEM Activity
Vibration & Sound: Make Sprinkles Dance