Teacher Webinar is Today!
Just a reminder, our free Professional Development Webinar for teachers is today, Wednesday, September 22 at:
- 4 p.m. Pacific
- 5 p.m. Mountain
- 6 p.m. Central
- 7 p.m. Eastern
If you are already signed up, please follow the directions you received in email to log into the Webinar at the time listed above.
If you are not registered yet and would like to join us, it's not too late! Please register now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/389772962
To find out more about today's virtual tour of the Science Buddies website, see our previous blog entry.
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Exploring Sound Intensity with the Science Journal App
- Get Started with Google's Science Journal App
- Sensor Savvy with the Science Journal App
- Genetic Mutation and Taste Lesson Plan
- 10 Tips for a Winning Science Project Display Board
- Cybersecurity Resource Guide for Educators
- When Your Science Project Opens a Wormhole--Alternate Universe Movie for Science Class
- An App for Science Class