Teacher Webinar is Today!
Just a reminder, our free Professional Development Webinar for teachers is today, Wednesday, September 22 at:
- 4 p.m. Pacific
- 5 p.m. Mountain
- 6 p.m. Central
- 7 p.m. Eastern
If you are already signed up, please follow the directions you received in email to log into the Webinar at the time listed above.
If you are not registered yet and would like to join us, it's not too late! Please register now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/389772962
To find out more about today's virtual tour of the Science Buddies website, see our previous blog entry.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Why Do Science Projects: Elevate Your Science Classroom: Taking Independent Student Science Projects to the Next Level
- Free science project support in the Ask an Expert forums
- Ahead of the Curve: A Science Teacher's Guide to Proactive Science Project Planning
- 2024 Rubber Band Car Engineering Challenge—10 Steps to Success
- Why Integrate Science Projects in the Classroom—A Teacher's Perspective
- 10 Reasons to Do the Rubber Band Car Engineering Challenge
- 12 STEM Activities for Lunar New Year - Year of the Dragon Science
- Black History Month - Learn More About these 38 Scientists for Black History Month!