Teacher Webinar is Today!
Just a reminder, our free Professional Development Webinar for teachers is today, Wednesday, September 22 at:
- 4 p.m. Pacific
- 5 p.m. Mountain
- 6 p.m. Central
- 7 p.m. Eastern
If you are already signed up, please follow the directions you received in email to log into the Webinar at the time listed above.
If you are not registered yet and would like to join us, it's not too late! Please register now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/389772962
To find out more about today's virtual tour of the Science Buddies website, see our previous blog entry.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 7 Science Kits for Summer Discovery
- Book list for science-filled summer reading!
- Imagine Your Story - STEM Activities for Storytellers of All Ages!
- 9 STEM Activities to Teach about States of Matter
- 6 STEM Activities to Teach about Thermal Energy and Heat
- Use the Free Global Problem Solvers Video Series with Kids at Home
- Free STEM Lessons that Work Well for Remote Learning
- 12 Engineering Design Challenges Perfect for Remote Learning
Explore Our Science Videos
Make a Lemon Volcano - Fun Science Experiment
How to Make a Bristlebot
Make a Homemade Fly Trap