Teacher Webinar Video Now Online!
The video from the September 22, 2010 Science Buddies Teacher Development Webinar is now available for online viewing. If you were unable to attend the webinar—or had to leave before the webinar ended, you can now watch the entire virtual tour of the Science Buddies website. The webinar, conducted by Science Buddies Vice President, Courtney Corda, will walk you through our resources, helping teachers (and parents) better understand what Science Buddies offers and how to best get started using our full range of free K-12 science education resources.
(Note: The video is approximately 55 minutes long.)
To browse our Teacher Resources, visit: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/teacher_resources.shtml
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 10 Reasons to Do the Fluor Challenge in Addition to $10,000 in Prizes!
- Do the Tallest Paper Tower Fluor Challenge — 10 Steps to Success
- Teach About Magnetism with Free STEM Lessons & Activities
- Learn More About these 28 Scientists for Black History Month
- Winter Science Lessons and Activities
- 13 STEM Gifts You'll Feel Good about Giving
- Plan, Run, and Succeed with a Virtual Science Fair – 9 Easy Steps!
- Fall Science - Free STEM Activities for Autumn Fun
Explore Our Science Videos
Why Won't it Mix? Discover the Brazil Nut Effect
Make a Lemon Volcano - Fun Science Experiment
Stretchy Balloons! Fun STEM Activity