Teacher Webinar Video Now Online!
The video from the September 22, 2010 Science Buddies Teacher Development Webinar is now available for online viewing. If you were unable to attend the webinar—or had to leave before the webinar ended, you can now watch the entire virtual tour of the Science Buddies website. The webinar, conducted by Science Buddies Vice President, Courtney Corda, will walk you through our resources, helping teachers (and parents) better understand what Science Buddies offers and how to best get started using our full range of free K-12 science education resources.
(Note: The video is approximately 55 minutes long.)
To browse our Teacher Resources, visit: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/teacher_resources.shtml
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Digital Classroom: Making the (Login) Connection
- Science Buddies Teacher Dashboard
- New NGSS Lesson Plans
- Crowdfunding: Fundraising Ideas and Tips for Teachers
- Philadelphia Classrooms Benefit from Science Buddies Kit Club Program
- Step by Step Science Project Display Boards
- Lesson Plans Help Teachers Put Hands-on Science on the Calendar
- Your Digital Classroom: Assign the Science Project with Google Classroom Integration