Teacher Webinar Video Now Online!
The video from the September 22, 2010 Science Buddies Teacher Development Webinar is now available for online viewing. If you were unable to attend the webinar—or had to leave before the webinar ended, you can now watch the entire virtual tour of the Science Buddies website. The webinar, conducted by Science Buddies Vice President, Courtney Corda, will walk you through our resources, helping teachers (and parents) better understand what Science Buddies offers and how to best get started using our full range of free K-12 science education resources.
(Note: The video is approximately 55 minutes long.)
To browse our Teacher Resources, visit: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/teacher_resources.shtml
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Learn to Use Google's Science Journal App
- Free Lesson Plan to Model the Odds of Developing an Autoimmune Disease
- Exploring Light with the Science Journal App
- Exploring Sound Intensity with the Science Journal App
- Get Started with Google's Science Journal App
- Sensor Savvy with the Science Journal App
- Genetic Mutation and Taste Lesson Plan
- 10 Tips for a Winning Science Project Display Board