Teacher Webinar Video Now Online!
The video from the September 22, 2010 Science Buddies Teacher Development Webinar is now available for online viewing. If you were unable to attend the webinar—or had to leave before the webinar ended, you can now watch the entire virtual tour of the Science Buddies website. The webinar, conducted by Science Buddies Vice President, Courtney Corda, will walk you through our resources, helping teachers (and parents) better understand what Science Buddies offers and how to best get started using our full range of free K-12 science education resources.
(Note: The video is approximately 55 minutes long.)
To browse our Teacher Resources, visit: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/teacher_resources.shtml
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- STEM Career Bingo!
- Find Fun STEM Activities to Fit Science Needs
- 30 Free Picks for Fun Kid Science
- Simplified STEM Activities Help Fill Gap for Online Learning
- Thinking Through the Shift to Online Learning for STEM
- 6 STEM Activities for St. Patrick's Day
- 10 Reasons to Do the Fluor Challenge in Addition to $10,000 in Prizes!
- Learn More About these 19 Scientists for Black History Month
Explore Our Science Videos
Why Do Apples and Bananas Turn Brown? - STEM activity
DIY Glitter Surprise Package with a Simple Circuit
5 Easy Fizzing & Foaming Science Projects