Teacher Webinar Video Now Online!
The video from the September 22, 2010 Science Buddies Teacher Development Webinar is now available for online viewing. If you were unable to attend the webinar—or had to leave before the webinar ended, you can now watch the entire virtual tour of the Science Buddies website. The webinar, conducted by Science Buddies Vice President, Courtney Corda, will walk you through our resources, helping teachers (and parents) better understand what Science Buddies offers and how to best get started using our full range of free K-12 science education resources.
(Note: The video is approximately 55 minutes long.)
To browse our Teacher Resources, visit: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/teacher_resources.shtml
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 13 STEM Gifts You'll Feel Good about Giving
- Plan, Run, and Succeed with a Virtual Science Fair – 9 Easy Steps!
- Fall Science - Free STEM Activities for Autumn Fun
- Get Inspired by these Hispanic Scientists and Engineers
- Science Project Kits - Our top 10 list!
- Five Reasons this is a Great Year for Student Science Projects
- Celebrating 100+ Free Lesson Plans for K-12 STEM Education!
- 10 Reasons to Use Science Buddies for Classroom, Remote, or Hybrid Learning
Explore Our Science Videos
Physics and Chemistry of an Explosion Science Fair Project Idea
How to Build an ArtBot
Flower Dissection - STEM Activity