The Chemistry Contest Deadline is Approaching!
If you did a chemistry project this year (that includes food sciences and biotech), you can enter your project in the Rosalind Franklin Chemistry Contest for a chance to win a cash award. You've already done the work, now it's time to show it off!
Teachers! Please use this handout to distribute to students (or at local fairs) to encourage students to enter.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Do the Tallest Paper Tower Fluor Challenge — 10 Steps to Success
- Teach About Magnetism with Free STEM Lessons & Activities
- Learn More About these 28 Scientists for Black History Month
- Winter Science Lessons and Activities
- 13 STEM Gifts You'll Feel Good about Giving
- Plan, Run, and Succeed with a Virtual Science Fair – 9 Easy Steps!
- Fall Science - Free STEM Activities for Autumn Fun
- Get Inspired by these Hispanic Scientists and Engineers
Explore Our Science Videos
Make a Thermometer - STEM Activity
Colorful Melting Ice Ball Patterns - STEM Activity
Make Your Own Lava Lamp