The Chemistry Contest Deadline is Approaching!
If you did a chemistry project this year (that includes food sciences and biotech), you can enter your project in the Rosalind Franklin Chemistry Contest for a chance to win a cash award. You've already done the work, now it's time to show it off!
Teachers! Please use this handout to distribute to students (or at local fairs) to encourage students to enter.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- STEM Career Bingo!
- Find Fun STEM Activities to Fit Science Needs
- 30 Free Picks for Fun Kid Science
- Simplified STEM Activities Help Fill Gap for Online Learning
- Thinking Through the Shift to Online Learning for STEM
- 6 STEM Activities for St. Patrick's Day
- 10 Reasons to Do the Fluor Challenge in Addition to $10,000 in Prizes!
- Learn More About these 19 Scientists for Black History Month
Explore Our Science Videos
Stretchy Balloons! Fun STEM Activity
BlueBot 4-in-1 Robotics Kit
Make a Water Strider - STEM Activity