The Chemistry Contest Deadline is Approaching!
If you did a chemistry project this year (that includes food sciences and biotech), you can enter your project in the Rosalind Franklin Chemistry Contest for a chance to win a cash award. You've already done the work, now it's time to show it off!
Teachers! Please use this handout to distribute to students (or at local fairs) to encourage students to enter.
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- An App for Science Class
- Search at Science Buddies to Find the STEM Resources You Need
- Digital Classroom: Making the (Login) Connection
- Science Buddies Teacher Dashboard
- New NGSS Lesson Plans
- Crowdfunding: Fundraising Ideas and Tips for Teachers
- Philadelphia Classrooms Benefit from Science Buddies Kit Club Program
- Step by Step Science Project Display Boards