The Chemistry Contest Deadline is Approaching!
If you did a chemistry project this year (that includes food sciences and biotech), you can enter your project in the Rosalind Franklin Chemistry Contest for a chance to win a cash award. You've already done the work, now it's time to show it off!
Teachers! Please use this handout to distribute to students (or at local fairs) to encourage students to enter.
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Free science project support in the Ask an Expert forums
- Making Connections with Science Reading Assignments
- Lesson Plans for Sound Science
- Help Students Explore STEM Careers
- Group Your Science Assignments by Topic
- California Invention Convention Inspires and Celebrates Young Engineers
- Try Google's Science Journal App with Six Activities for Chemistry Exploration
- Assign the Topic Selection Wizard with Google Classroom
Explore Our Science Videos
Make Fake Snow - Craft Your Science Project
4 Easy Robot Science Projects for Kids
How to Make a Bristlebot