The Chemistry Contest Deadline is Approaching!
If you did a chemistry project this year (that includes food sciences and biotech), you can enter your project in the Rosalind Franklin Chemistry Contest for a chance to win a cash award. You've already done the work, now it's time to show it off!
Teachers! Please use this handout to distribute to students (or at local fairs) to encourage students to enter.
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Exploring Light with the Science Journal App
- Exploring Sound Intensity with the Science Journal App
- Get Started with Google's Science Journal App
- Sensor Savvy with the Science Journal App
- Genetic Mutation and Taste Lesson Plan
- 10 Tips for a Winning Science Project Display Board
- Cybersecurity Resource Guide for Educators
- When Your Science Project Opens a Wormhole--Alternate Universe Movie for Science Class