The Chemistry Contest Deadline is Approaching!
If you did a chemistry project this year (that includes food sciences and biotech), you can enter your project in the Rosalind Franklin Chemistry Contest for a chance to win a cash award. You've already done the work, now it's time to show it off!
Teachers! Please use this handout to distribute to students (or at local fairs) to encourage students to enter.
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Digital Classroom: Making the (Login) Connection
- Science Buddies Teacher Dashboard
- New NGSS Lesson Plans
- Crowdfunding: Fundraising Ideas and Tips for Teachers
- Philadelphia Classrooms Benefit from Science Buddies Kit Club Program
- Step by Step Science Project Display Boards
- Lesson Plans Help Teachers Put Hands-on Science on the Calendar
- Your Digital Classroom: Assign the Science Project with Google Classroom Integration