The Chemistry Contest Deadline is Approaching!
If you did a chemistry project this year (that includes food sciences and biotech), you can enter your project in the Rosalind Franklin Chemistry Contest for a chance to win a cash award. You've already done the work, now it's time to show it off!
Teachers! Please use this handout to distribute to students (or at local fairs) to encourage students to enter.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Rev Up STEM Learning with Car Science Projects
- 13 Paper STEM Activities!
- 17 Weather Science Projects and Lessons
- Spring Science Projects: 26 Science Experiments for Spring
- 6 Picks for St. Patrick's Day STEM
- Ping Pong Pickup Engineering Challenge—10 Steps to Success
- 10 Reasons to Do the Ping Pong Pickup Engineering Challenge
- Learn More About these 35 Scientists for Black History Month
Explore Our Science Videos
Tallest Tower: 2021 Engineering Challenge
Identify Road Signs with Google's Teachable Machine
DIY Glitter Surprise Package with a Simple Circuit