The Obstacle-Avoiding BlueBot Robot
Fourth in the series of BlueBot projects using the BlueBot: 4-in-1 Robotics Kit, the Obstacle-Avoiding Robot borrows some engineering design properties from cats and other whiskered animals. How can whiskers and bump sensors help a BlueBot avoid running into things?
The obstacle-avoiding BlueBot robot is one of four core sensor-based robots students can build with the BlueBot: 4-in-1 Robotics Kit. For more information about this and other projects students can do with to explore robotics engineering and programming using the BlueBot Kit, see 10 Robotics Projects with the BlueBot Kit.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Student Science Project - Designing and Coding a Video Game to Help People with Alzheimer's
- March Madness Basketball Science Projects: Sports Science Experiments
- Women in STEM! More than 60 Scientists and Engineers for Women's History Month
- Ping Pong Pickup Engineering Challenge—10 Steps to Success
- 8 Wearables Science Projects - Experiment with Wearable Electronics!
- 10 Reasons to Do the Ping Pong Pickup Engineering Challenge
- Learn More About these 35 Scientists for Black History Month
- Build a Water Sensor Circuit for the Tree
Explore Our Science Videos
How to make an anemometer (wind speed meter)
DIY Toy Sailboat
DIY Glitter Surprise Package with a Simple Circuit