Weekly Science Project Idea/Home Science Activity Spotlight: Soft-boiling Eggs
Explore the science of soft-boiling eggs for Easter-themed hands-on science at home!
Science Buddies Projects for school and for home
Are you looking for a school science project topic or a hands-on science activity to do on the weekend or with your family? Science Buddies' science projects come in all sizes!
In this week's spotlight: a pair of eggy projects that are just in time for more Easter-inspired science with your family! Explore the soft boiling of eggs in our updated cooking and food science project and in the family-friendly activity at Scientific American's Bring Science Home.
- Egg-cellently Cooked Eggs: The Process of Soft-Boiling an Egg (full Science Buddies Project Idea)
- Soft-Boiled Science: Egg-cellently Cooked Eggs (science activity at Scientific American)
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Backyard Science: Summer of STEM (Week 10)
- Mission to Mars: Summer of STEM (Week 9)
- Strange but True: Summer of STEM (Week 8)
- Superhero Science: Summer of STEM (Week 7)
- Water Play: Summer of STEM (Week 6)
- Fireworks and Picnics: Summer of STEM (Week 5)
- Artists and Makers: Summer of STEM (Week 4)
- 10 Science Activities to Make and Give for Father's Day
Explore Our Science Videos
Is the Egg Raw or Cooked? STEM activity
How to Make an Archimedes Screw - STEM Activity
BlueBot 4-in-1 Robotics Kit