Weekly Science Project Idea/Home Science Activity Spotlight
In this week's spotlight: a pair of science projects that enable student and family exploration of left- and right-side dominance. Don't miss our newly updated hands-on science Project Idea for student exploration of this health and human biology topic and a related, family-focused, home activity at Scientific American's Bring Science Home.
- Are You Left or Right Sided? (full Science Buddies Project Idea)
- Side-Dominant Science: Are You Left- or Right-Sided? (activity at Scientific American)
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Can Aerodynamic Suits Give U.S. Speed Skaters an Edge?
- Put a Heart Health Spin on Valentine's Day
- Classroom Science for Flu Season
- Super Bowl Science and the Fluor Challenge
- Count Down to Winter Break with Creative STEM
- Spark Interest in Computer Science
- Student Biomedical Engineering Projects with Real-world Connections
- An App for Science Class